Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Where I'll Be

Just a quick post to let the readers know where I'll be for the coming few months.Tomorrow (5/23) I leave on a road trip to Nevada for my first field season as a graduate student. I will be in the Great Basin area of Nevada and California and in the field every day. I'll be tent camping the majority of the time. Therefore, I won't have regular access to internet, but hope to update the blog at least weekly. The field season is over in mid-August.

Before we get to Nevada, my friend and I are taking a detour to go birding in SE Arizona. We will only have about 3 days so I hope to make the most of my time.

Expect the next update to contain tons of pictures from Arizona.

1 comment:

  1. Have a good field season, Dave. Will look forward to your weekly posts and the number of birds you are able to photograph

    ReplyDelete